“Nissan is best known by its customers as the maker of capable 4x4s and breakthrough crossovers. This new Navara NP300 represents the fusion of those two realms of excellence to deliver a truly breakthrough pickup truck that combines rugged 4×4 toughness with the sophistication and efficiency of a Crossover.” – Ponz Pandikuthira, Director of Light Commercial Vehicles for Nissan Europe.
New levels of crossover-inspired comfort and refinement plus the Navara’s already acclaimed off road ability, durability and load capacity make the new NP300 unique to its class, so much so that it has already ‘picked-up’ an award!
As well as its sleek design, brand new colour and added comfort the new NP300 Navara stands out from the rest with a whole host of new features:
- An all new five-link rear suspension for the double cab model.
- An impressive load bed which is 67mm longer than the previous model.
- Around View Monitor (AVM) to make those maneuvers even easier!
- Forward Emergency Breaking (FEB) for added safety and practicality.
- A choice of eight body colours, exterior and interior personalisation options and new wheel trims.
It’s easy to see why this new pick-up proving itself in the market, the new NP300 Navara has managed to win an award before it’s even officially released! Crowned as ‘2016’s international pick-up of the year’ in 2015, it looks like there are BIG plans for the newest Nissan family member.The recently-launched pick-up fought off stiff competition from the Mitsubishi L200 and Ford Ranger with judges praising its superior on-road and off-road capabilities, strong engine performance and payload capacity.
With prices starting from as low as £21,999 and available to pre-order now just in time for the New Year – register your interest with West Way Nissan by clicking HERE