West Way Nissan recently teamed up with Man city’s official charity – City in The Community in an amazing competition where one lucky winner could win a brand new Nissan Juke worth over £17,000 and tickets to the game of the season!
Our Manchester dealership have been working closely with the charity over the past few years and were more than proud to help by supplying the Brand New Ink Blue Juke that was up for grabs.
How much was raised?
The competition was launched on 27th January 2016 and closed on Wednesday 16th March 2016 running for a total of 7 weeks.
Total funds raised by the competition: £10,395, the proceeds were to support City in the Community’s School Sports programme, aiming to deliver increased physical activity to primary school children across Manchester.
We wanted to congratulate Steve Oliver, the lucky winner who collected his prize at half time during the Manchester Darby last month.
What was up for grabs?
- A Brand New 16 Plate Nissan Juke.
- 2 hospitality tickets to the game of the season – Manchester City vs. Manchester United
- The opportunity to meet MCFC Legends before the match.
- Two tickets in the Legends Lounge hospitality suite at the Etihad Stadium for the MCFC vs MUFC match on Sunday 20th March.
- Pitch-side presentation at half time.