West Way Nissan, the UK's largest Nissan Dealer Group, has an exciting new opportunity for a talented Group Trainer to support all aspects of training and development.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Work with the Group Training Manager, Group HR Manager, Operations Board, and West Way Management to formulate training programmes and workshops for managers and employees across our businesses
- Develop and deliver sales and service process training.
- Deliver performance and motivational training to instil a culture of exceptional performance.
- Develop and deliver training to ensure the Group and its employees are compliant with FCA
- Develop and deliver inspirational monthly induction courses by region
- Provide team and 1:1 Coaching of the highest quality
- Design and deliver inspirational, industry leading internal training courses and any associated programmes/events, as identified by the business
- Train, coach and facilitate managers and employees to develop consistency and competence across key roles.
- Plan, communicate and review training programmes on a regular and timely basis.
- Champion the highest standards of performance and customer service
- Develop apprenticeship programmes and coach mentors and apprentices.
- Identify high quality and cost effective third party training providers where appropriate.
- Work closely with Nissan Academy to ensure the Group and its employees achieve accreditation.
- Work closely with RCI, Kerridge and Contact Advantage to improve standards
- Provide coaching to management to enable effective reviews and appraisals to be carried out.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent presentation and training course delivery skills
- 1 to 1 coaching skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Interesting and engaging to colleagues
- Good sense of humour
- Outgoing personality
- Flexible, with the ability to work at all locations in the Group
- Car Dealership management experience
- Experience of selling and delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Experience of managing people
Whilst previous experience as a trainer is ideal, West Way will consider other applicants who can fulfil the above criteria. The position is field based and a substantial amount of business travel is likely.
Previous retail motor industry experience is essential.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus and company car.
Please apply to Andy Buswell, Group HR Manager with a covering letter and CV.ENQUIRE