- Home >
West Way Careers
Vehicle Sales Executive AltrinchamDetails
West Way Nissan, the UK's largest Nissan Dealership Group, is looking for a talented Sales Executive for its branch in Altrincham, Cheshire. The ideal candidate will be confident and relish the opportunity to deliver outstanding service to our customers. The successful applicant will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Target driven
- Outgoing personality
- Interesting and engaging to customers and colleagues
- Good sense of humour
- Flexible with the ability to work weekends
- Experience of selling and delivering outstanding customer service
We offer a competitive salary, commission and bonuses with a realistic OTE of over £40,000 along with a car and preferential Friends and Family Car Scheme, Death in Service cover, Employer pension contribution.
Previous car sales experience is preferred. We provide development training in sales, financial products, Motability, product knowledge as well as the opportunity to progress from within.
Vehicle Ordering / Sales Administrator WolverhamptonDetails
West Way Nissan is the largest Nissan dealership group in the UK with 15 dealerships supported by a centralised sales administration team based at our Wolverhampton dealership. We are currently seeking a Trainee Vehicle Ordering Administrator as part of the Group Sales Admin team.
- Administering all new vehicle orders for the group.
- Arrange internal and external dealer transfers.
- Utilise all systems effectively including Contact Advantage to aid communication and flow of information.
- Liaise with dealership management on orders.
- Support the Group Sales Admin Team where required.
- Using AFRL to register vehicles.
Please note that the position will require weekend work on a rota basis (with time off in lieu in midweek).
The successful candidate must be hard working, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, have excellent communication skills and ideally have some administration experience, however training will be provided.
In return, we offer a salary of £18,000 pa, 23 days holiday rising to 25 with service, contributory pension scheme, life cover and opportunities for career progression. If you believe you have the qualities to become part of our team, please apply below.
Marketing Administrator WolverhamptonDetails
West Way Nissan is the largest Nissan retail group in the UK with 15 dealerships. We now require a Marketing Administrator to support out central marketing team based at Wolverhampton.
The role will be to assist the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executives on activity across the West Way Group. To liaise with dealership management for the collation of information. To assist in a number of duties to ensure the successful implementation of marketing activity including:
- To assist the Marketing Executives and Marketing Manager in all key marketing activities.
- To assist in the implementation of marketing activity including the running of Kerridge reports, vetting of data and collation of results.
- To assist in key Management Reporting and the collation of information from dealerships for Group Management.
- To assist in the running of group incentives.
- To assist in the running and issuing of customer CRM letters alongside the Database Co-ordinator including full cover during holiday periods.
- To arrange and monitor Mystery Shop activity.
- To assist in database cleansing of our dealer management systems.
We offer a competitive salary, dependant on experience, 23 days holiday increasing to 25 with service, pension, car scheme, life cover and career development opportunities.If you have relevant administration experience please apply below.
Accounts Assistant ManchesterDetails
West Way Nissan is the largest Nissan dealership group in the UK. We are currently recruiting for the position of Accounts Assistant, within our Ardwick, Manchester based accounts team to provide support for the northern dealership Accountants in the production of accurate and timely monthly accounts and other financial tasks as required.The ideal candidate will have a good head for numbers and be capable of providing support in the following areas:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance
- Review and analyse financial information and provide comments on variances
- Balance sheet nominal account reconciliations,
- Cash and bank reconciliations
- Regularly review the sales and purchase ledgers for overdue amounts and any other issues that require addressing
- Check the raising of and posting of sales invoices and statements
- Chase outstanding debt
Experience of using Kerridge systems would be a preferable.
We offer a competitive salary plus 23 days holiday rising to 25 with service, contributory pension, death in service cover, preferential car purchase scheme plus training to gain a recognised qualification and career progression opportunities.