- Leasing Home >
- Leasing Nissan NV400
Leasing a new vehicle has become a lot easier than actually purchasing one outright, especially if you’re working within a trade and need a van for your business. You’ll be looking for a practical, reliable van with a large load space with flexibility. You needn't look any further than the NV400 panel van from Nissan. The NV400 can be converted into a huge array of commercial vehicles for your needs such as Dropside, Tipper, Crew Bus, Combi and more.
As a panel van the load capacity is key, you can be confident with this van that it's able to carry a large load. You are looking at 17m cubic meters of cargo space with a length of 4.4meters, along with a low floor and wide opening rear doors for maximum loading capacity. You may think with such large loading space that the driver's cab may be compromised. Well, let us tell you it isn’t, you are presented with a practical, spacious cabin that ergonomically designed so everything is at your fingertips. Don’t be worried about visibility, this van has it all.
Leasing Nissan NV400 Results
- Page 1 of 1 (2 cars)
£238 + VAT per month
West Way leasing options include low deposits, one off final payments, low advance payments, full and non-maintenance. All of these help you spread the cost of ownership in a practical and affordable way. Please see below for an explanation of our different NV400 leasing options;
NV400 Contract Hire
A popular choice for businesses is contract hire, this is where you pay a fixed monthly cost, while avoiding all the financial risks that come with owning a vehicle. You basically “rent” a NV400 van for a period of your choice, choose between 1-4 years, and you pay the outlined costs set at the beginning of the contract each month. Contract hire is the most popular option for businesses, but we also offer this to private individuals, so please just ask.
Here’s how it works:
1. Flexible terms to suit your requirements over 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
2. Variable mileage terms
3. Full maintenance of vehicles can be included in monthly rentals so you have no large unexpected bills to worry about
4. Choose your deposit from either one month’s rental in advance or up to 50% of the vehicle cost
5. Monthly rentals are subject to VAT (VAT is recoverable in whole or part for VAT registered businesses)
6. You don’t need to pay road fund licence, it is included in the monthly rental
7. Simply hand the vehicle back at the end of the contract and we will even collect it from you
Business or Private NV400 Lease
Easing a NV400 panel van is the perfect option for private individuals and businesses who are not currently VAT registered. Like contract hire you get to choose the size of deposit or advance payment and also the term of ownership, again between 12 to 48 months. The monthly payments can be tailored to suit you and your budget, and at the end of the term you can simply pay off the remaining balance, or return your van back to West Way or we can pick it up from you!
For businesses this option offers ownership of a van but without the need of a substantial cash deposit. The monthly payments are often much lower than standard Hire Purchase deals and quite often the qualification required is much easier.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select the deposit that you are comfortable to pay
2. Decide on a repayment term, either 1 or up to 4 years
3. Think about the likely average mileage you are expecting to do in a year
4. West Way will then work out a monthly cost which can be adjusted to suit your budget
5. If you’re a business you can claim part of the VAT that these monthly payments attract
6. The NV400 is owned by you therefore as a business it becomes an asset in your accounts