From Only £13.54
Our Service Plan has been designed to offer you the convenience of paying for your scheduled services through interest-free monthly payments. It can be tailored to meet your specific needs and allows you to spread the cost, just like you would with any other household bill.
What are the benefits?
There are many advantages to taking out our Service Plan. As well as knowing that your car will be serviced by Nissan trained technicians using only Nissan Genuine Parts, you'll also benefit from:
- Free European Roadside Assistance for Nissan owners
- Free wash and vacuum with every service
- Free health check
- 10% Discount on all accessories
- 10% Discount on all repairs and parts
- Availability of Courtesy Car and Collection and Delivery
- Fixed pricing as guaranteed against inflation
- Monthly payments spread the cost of scheduled services
- Available on every make and model
- Service can be carried out at any West Way dealership
Your Service Plan covers the cost of your scheduled Nissan servicing, covering parts and labour. It excludes any normal wear and tear items such as replacement tyres, windscreen wipers, brake pads etc.
Tailored to you
We'll be able to offer an individual quote based on your specific model of car, year of registration and average annual mileage.
Plus you can select the length of time you'd like the plan to run, meaning that you can freeze the price of your next few services at today's rates! You'll also be able to transfer any credit in your service fund to another vehicle should you decide to change your car during the term of the plan. And don't worry, if your vehicle is more than 3 years old, or even if it isn't a Nissan, we can still tailor a competitive Service Plan for your vehicle.
How can I pay?
You can spread the cost of your Service Plan with interest-free monthly direct debit payments, for example:
- 2 Year service plan over 20 months
- 3 Year service plan over 32 months
- 4 Year service plan over 44 months
Your personal quotation will demonstrate the monthly payments for your plan - but you can choose to reduce them if you wish by paying a larger deposit up front. You can even opt to pay for your plan in full now using cash or a credit or debit card.
What do I do now?
Taking out a Service Plan couldn't be easier. Just speak to us and we'll be happy to prepare a personal quotation for you. We can set up your plan on the spot, so you'll be able to start enjoying the peace of mind it offers straight away. Click here to call/get a quote