Latest Motability Offers
Discover how easy it is to get behind the wheel of a brand new Nissan through the Motability scheme with West Way.
We are proud to be a Premier Partner of the Government funded Motability scheme. This means that when you visit West Way, our dedicated Motability experts will help you find a car that will meet all your individual needs and requirements plus advise you on any addition aids you may need.
Available through the Motability Scheme, we have the award-winning Qashqai and Juke, both very popular crossover models. If you’re wanting something larger then we have the new 4x4 X-Trail or NV200, the perfect people carrier. Looking for something for city driving? We suggest either the Micra, Pulsar or Note which are all available with West Way Motability. Or go 100% electric with the LEAF.
If you’re currently entitled to Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement or Personal Independence Payment, you can use the funding to obtain a car from us that will help assist you in day to day life.
What Is Motability?
It’s a charity organisation that was set up in 1977 and is funded by the Government to assist with disabled people’s travel, making their lives easier and providing access to areas possible out of reach without this scheme.
Who can apply for Motability?
To apply for the scheme you will need 12 months remaining on the following disability benefits:
● Higher Rate Mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance - HRMC DLA
● An Enhanced Rate component of Personal Independence Payment -ERMC PIP
● War Pensioners Mobility Supplement -WPMS
● Armed Forces Independence Payment -AFIP
Looking at the above disability benefits, if you're someone that receives one of these or you're a carer, parent or nominated driver then you can check on the ‘Motability Eligibility Checker’ to find out if you're eligible to join the Motability scheme. For more information on joining Motability, visit: How To Join The Scheme.
Personal Independence Payment (PIP)What Is PIP - Personal Independence Payment is an allowance that's gradually replacing the Disability Living Allowance. There are 2 parts to PIP, you have a daily living allowance and a mobility allowance. Then for each allowance, there are 2 rates, a standard rate and an enhanced rate. You can lease a Motability car by using the enhanced rate.
Who’s Affected By PIP- PIP will replace DLA for disabled people aged 16-64. Disabled children will still receive DLA until they hit 16. DLA will be available to people aged 65 and over.
When To Make A Claim For PIP?- You don’t need to actively do anything, you’ll be contacted by the DEP between now and 2018 to make this change.
For more information on PIP, read: Personal Independent Payment
How long on my award do I need remaining?
For our Motability Contract Hire Scheme, you’ll need at least 12 month's allowance remaining.
What benefits will I receive on the Motability Scheme?
There is a range of benefits which make leasing a car through the Motability Scheme an attractive choice. Not only will you be driving a car that’s been tailored to meet your individual needs, you will also benefit from the following:
● 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
● Service & Maintenance at any of our 14 West Way dealerships
● Insurance for two drivers
● Full RAC Breakdown Assistance
● Annual Car Tax
● Free Replacement of Tyres if and when required
● Free Replacement of Windscreen if and when required
● A variety of adaptations available at no extra cost
Why choose West Way?
We are the largest Nissan Motability provider in the UK with 14 locations across the country, and because of this we’re able to provide some of the best tailored Nissan Motability schemes.
Whether you're interested in the ultra-popular Qashqai, a jazzy Juke or the award winning X-Trail, we will have a car that ticks all your boxes.
In addition to this, here are some more reasons to choose West Way to help with your vehicle Motability:
● We have dedicated Motability Experts at each one of our 14 dealerships nationwide
● Servicing & MOT services available at all 14 dealerships
● Delivery & collection facility available on the day of your Service
● 3 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty on all models
● A range of attractive offers including Nil Advance Payments across the range
● Accessible parking & facilities
● Refreshments & Wi-Fi